Herb-crusted salmon tray bake
This tasty dinner saves time and cash using whatever you have on hand and only one pan for a quick clean-up. “My go-to family dinner when I really don't have time, just use whatever veggie leftovers are in the fridge,” says Rachael.
TIME 20 MINUTES
200g Salmon fillet/s
2 field mushrooms
10 sage leaves fresh, roughly chopped
6 sprigs of thyme fresh
200g cherry tomatoes, mixed
1 bunch parsley
1 tbsp tarragon fresh, chopped
½ lemon zest
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place mushroom on tray, top with half the sage leaves, feta and scatter over half the thyme leaves.
3. Place parsley, walnuts, tarragon, zest, oil, salt and pepper in a food processor, and blitz until just combined.
4. Place salmon fillets onto tray and press herb mix into salmon.
5. Place tomatoes onto tray and top with remaining sage and thyme and season to your liking. Place tray into over and cook for 15-20 minutes, until fish and vegetables are cooked through.
6. Divide salmon and vegetables between two plates to serve.